[IP] Re: Sleeping

I am not sure how old Cory is, but my ten year old daughter uses  Softset
micros with the shorter tubing.  I have pinned a sock or outgrown mitten to
the front of each pair of her pajama pants and she slips her pump into that
before going to bed each night.  Elizabeth just sort of 'flings' the
pump-filled sock to the side and out of her way.  She is an active sleeper
and also would most likely forget to reclip it to her clothes when getting up
in the middle of the night and pulling the set out.  She has had absolutely
no problems by doing it this way.  Any 'extra' tubing just gets tucked into
the pj's.
Superior WI