[IP] 3 month check up

Hi everyone,
I've been behind in mail since we just moved but then dh bought a new
harddrive that went bad so I've lost everything I saved to read.  Oh well.
I had another 3month check up with my endo, latest A1c was my lowest ever,
5.8.  Yeah!!  I'm excited, endo was happy but thinks anything under 6 means
I've had too many lows.  Looking at my last month's numbers there were more
than I should have had.  Oh well.
I still like the 5.8.
I talked to her about all the great care I got in the hospital concerning the
pump.  She said that their hospital as a whole decided it was impossible to
teach every nurse to be proficient in pump therapy so they decided that if a
patient was awake and on a pump that nurses were to be "hands off" unless
help was asked for.  No wonder things went so well!!
It's nice to be back, I've missed reading posts on IP more than anything.