Re: [IP] Changing Lancets & correction bolus

LInda asked:  << Do some give meal bolus 10-30 min before finding better
results with H?>>
The length of time varies for Cory.  If his blood sugar is low, we  won't
bolus until after the treatment and meal.  If he is high or if it is a "fast
absorbing food" such as sugary cereal, we try to bolus 10 - 15 minutes prior
to the meal. This helps to avoid post meal spikes.  He also seems to need to
bolus 10 - 15 minutes prior to breakfast, but this doesn't seem to be a
problem later in the day.