From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of jason putzer
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 7:36 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] insulin shortage

Im pretty sure its alomst impossible, but has anyone ever heard of some type
of potential insulin shortage (hypothetically) in the future??? (I know it
sounds very far fetched but then again until last year I worked in the world
trade center on the 87th floor every day for almost 5 years) I would never
create paranoia, just posting a question to anyone whos in the medical
community & knows about Lillys production etc.
thanks for any info.
just wondering out loud,
jason