RE: [IP] Getting enough blood from cold fingers

I have found that if I massage my hands and rub them back and forth to get
blood circulating it helps a little as well as hanging them down and shaking

But with all the frequent testing I am doing, the sides of my fingers don't
produce blood anymore.  I now have to move closer to the center which ouches
a lot more and if I hold the lancet clicker really hard, then it seems to
penetrate more.  Sometimes I think if I feel the ouch I'm going to get blood
but not so....

My no blood pokes don't just happen in the cold, all the time and I have
good circulation...so weird!

Kathy B.