Re: [IP] Encourage Me, PLEASE

My daughter started on the pump on 9/12/01 and we are JUST NOW sleeping for
more than 2 hours at a time.  We were testing so much that at one point we
tested 20 times in a 24 hour period.  Just have faith.  We encountered a lot
of problems the first 2 weeks including a NO DELIVERY at 3:00 in the a.m.
with moderate ketones and a site problem all on the same night!!  We are now
46 days into this and we wouldn't trade it for the world!!
Hope this helps!!
Mom to Megan dx 9/00 pump 9/01