Re: [IP] Re: Driving

> Whether you like it or not, it is covered by the Americans with
> Act.  There are many different disabilities of different degrees Diabetes
is one of
> them.

I'm not sure this statement is correct. Recent Supreme Court rulings seems
to lean toward "no", the central tenet being that a condition that can be
treated with medication resulting in an adequate level of functionality is
not covered by the Act.

For instance, see this blurb: http://www.nurseweek.com/news/99-7/36e.html

And there have been even more recent rulings that favor employers over
employees with such conditions.

Perhaps if we have attorney pumpers on the list, they can weigh in on this
one (pro bono, of course).