[IP] Re: sleeping

Most pumpers seem to do fine with just letting the pump lie loose in the bed
with them.  After 9 months of pumping we still have not found a good solution
for Cory.  It gets wrapped around his waist and a few times it's even been
wrapped around his neck.  I've tried attaching it to the blankets - he still
manages to get tangled up.  On several ocassions the site has pulled out
during the night.  Last night was one of those nights.  He was 167 at 7:30am
and no pump attached.  We got him restarted, did a correction and added .5 to
hopefully cover some of the missed basal.  By 10:30am, he was 290.   He
doesn't like the pump attached to his clothing or in a pocket.  He rolls
around a lot and finds it uncomfortable when it is under him.  The only
solutions left that I can think of are  1. THE CURE  or  2. IMPLANTABLE PUMP.