RE: [IP] Re: Driving

Kathy Bruckmeyer wrote:  If you can prove that you have good b.g.
control and check your b.g. often then there is no reason why they
would deny you a license.

Yes , there is a reason. The person who complained about this
treatment admitted to us that she had lied on her application. Maybe
you don't think that telling a lie in this situation is serious, but
obviously the RMV (or whatever) thinks it is serious, and I agree with
them. She is now suffering the consequences of telling a lie when she
answered the question on the application. I'll bet they have a very
reasonable way of handling applicants who haven't been detected as
lying, but it's too late for that. Watch out.

Tom Beatson
dx 1942, pump 1995