RE: [IP] Re: Low protein diet

Hi Victoria:

I basically was only eating a main meal w/protein once a day...dr. and
dietician told me I needed more so now I sometimes have yogart or cottage
cheese (the little tiny containers) for lunch.

I only drink skim milk, veggie cheese, and all other low fat stuff.  I eat a
lot of fruits and veggies and even though they have protein, their amounts
are very small.

Like I said, I only eat one main protein dish a day.  If I go out for lunch
and have protein, then my dinner has none in it (maybe a little but nothing

I found that if I stick to this, whatever other protein I am eating is
minimum and doesn't amount to much at all.

Hope this helps.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00