[IP] Whoa...b.g. crazy today!

Hi all:
Well, I said I was going to try novalog today...

Unfortunately, I think a lot of things came into play with messing up my
numbers #1 being the time change #2 being that I slept late.

My fbs was fine and same when I checked before eating breakfast.  I changed
my set about a half hour after I woke up.

I figured I would start checking every hour to see how novalog worked and
after 1 hr my b.g. was in the low 300's, one hour after, up even more and by
the second and third hour, up to 395...ok I changed my site and bolused

Well, 1 1/2 hrs later checked b.g. and it dropped 201 points!!!!  I'm
checking every hr. now cause I can feel one coming on....a crash!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better since my body and pump will have had time
to adjust to the time change...I'm sticking close to home today and tomorrow
just in case...

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00