Re: [IP] about Novolog

Michael wrote:

>The one negative comments stated that the novolog did not
>seem as potent and there was more difficulty with bg control than
>with humalog. I would not discount the possibility that there is a
>distince sub group that has sensitivity to Novolog just as we know
>there is a 5-6% or higher sub group that is sensitive to Humalog.
>I'm sure this is one of those YMMV things :-)

I just picked up a bottle of Novolog from my CDE to try out.  She said that
while they haven't tried many patients on Novolog yet (I think I'm only the
2nd or 3rd to try it) she has heard that other patients are experiencing
more lows with it.  I'm going to give it a whirl starting Thursday when I'm
scheduled to change out my cartridge.  Since I don't have any major
problems with Humalog or site degradation, I'll let you all know my
experiences with Novolog.