[IP] Supplies to pass on

As an "first year of pumping" anniversary gift to myself, I'm ready to pass
on supplies that I tested as I searched for products that would work for me.
Because I had a variety of skin and insertion set problems, I have a variety
of supplies that don't do anyone any good in my closet.

If these can be useful to anyone, please let me know what you need and how I
can get them to you.  Postage reimbursement would be appreciated.

Supplies to share:

Disetronic Rapids infusion sets - 2
Polyfin with wings infusion sets - 8
IV prep wipes- about 45
Skin prep wipes - 25
Kendall poly skin transparent dressings - 2 boxes of 50
Tegaderm HP dressings - 1 box of 50
Sof set inserters - 4

Jill T Peaks Island Maine