Re: [IP] cant access members only

At 05:12 PM 10/27/2001 Yvonne Nicolas wrote:
 >Ever since my computer is using Windows XP, I haven't been able to access
 >chats or the members only section. Is anybody else using this program and
 >had the same problem? I did write the help section, but
 >nobody could really help or give me some ideas.

I'm using Windows 2000 which is virtually the same as XP and I have no
problems accessing the Member's Only areas. What are the symptoms? If it
asks you for a User Name and Password, then it should work exactly as
before. Your user ID is your full email address in lower case. The password
is the word pumper (also in lower case).