Re: [IP] Re: Driving

"jspock @shore.net" wrote:

> >From what I understood, if they don't know, then there's nothing they can
> say or do about it.  Folks at the RMV saw me doing a fingerstick, and then
> revoked my learner's permit, because I had lied on the application, saying I
> had no disabilities.

So RMV "defined" diabetes as a "disability", I Don't!  If you are like me, then
you did not lie.  Diabetes is a "medical condition".  I refuse to allow others
to define it in me as a disability.  If you choose to accept that definition,
that is your right, but, IMO, no one can impose that definition on me.