[IP] cant access members only

Hi

Ever since my computer is using Windows XP, I haven't been able to access
chats or the members only section. Is anybody else using this program and
had the same problem? I did write the help section, but
nobody could really help or give me some ideas.

By the way, I wanted to let you all know That Eileen's bgs are finally back
to normal after having to raise all of them (she has 3 different basals). I
guess it was some growth spurt or hormone crazyness because she really
hasn't gained any weight. She has really lost weight since she decided 3
months ago she didnt want to eat any kind of meat anymore.

Thanks,
Yvonne

Mom of Eileen, 13, pumping for 14 months and LOVING IT!!!!