Re: [IP] insulin shortage

> Im pretty sure its alomst impossible, but has anyone ever heard of some type
> of potential insulin shortage (hypothetically) in the future??? (I know it

I have wondered about external forces stopping insulin mailing and such, but
as insulin is usually made from a recombinant DNA and a specific yeast, the
supply can be fairly unlimited now.

I do have some backup, but only because we live in an area known for
earthquakes. Anyone living in a questionable area would do well to have
backup supplies.

Jenny Sutherland