RE: [IP] Re: Driving

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Why can't you drive if you're diabetic.  I
mean I know certain people have to go through a whole regime if they plan to
drive for a living but driving a car?  As long as you check your b.g before
you get behind the wheel and if you're going to be driving for a while,
every two hours or so, you will have a handle if your b.g. is dropping and
be aware of it.

Can you find out more about why they say you can't drive?

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00