Re: [IP] 3 am questions

In a message dated 10/27/01 6:40:23 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

> Please call us with pump
> related questions at any time

I have had to call a few times on weekends, late nights, early mornings and
these Animas CDE's are the absolute best!  They call you back very quickly,
they make you feel like you are a member of their family with their kindness
and help.  They even call and check on you the next day.  They are there to
help you no matter what time of day or night.  In my opinion knowing that
they are there 24/7 was one of the reasons I choose this pump and have never
regretted it.  Another reason I choose it was because of how easy it is to
use, very simple which makes my life much easier.
Brenda Lotts
Animas Pump started 07/01