Re: [IP] Ashleys rash problem

Kim, My son, Jake, is 10 and was having the exact same problems and our endo
told us to try thr Novolog to help sites last longer and the MM Quicksets. So
far the rash is 100% better, and the Novolog is good, but like starting over
w/ basal and carb rates. He thought the numbers would stay the same , but boy
was he wrong! The Novolog is more potent than the humalog, but it is not
seeming to irritate the sites as bad. We've only been doing this a few days,
but Jake says it's not sore at all and there is no blistering or rash like
you could see before w. the humalog and Softsets. You might consider talking
to Ashley"s endo about this as a possibility. Might help. Keep us posted.