RE: [IP] Highs, highs , highs!!!

As far as pre dawn pheno.....it can last for several hours...I just kept
adjusting my basal rates and checking until I got them right.  Mine lasts
until 9 AM>

Hormones play a very strong role in a diabetic female and need to be
adjusted especially when pre menstrual and then the rest of her life...pre
menopause is even worse as you are never regular anymore so I just go along
w/the flow.  When I'm high for more than 2 days, i know it's time to adjust
basal rates and after period, need to lower it.

As far as b.g. not coming down quickly, I have found that it takes at least
3-4 hours for it to work to lower my b.g.  If I'm really high I will inject
insulin to bring it down faster but then again, I hate that feeling so I'd
rather it come down slowly.

Just my 2 cents...
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted