[IP] not bashing, but.......

I am not bashing but...... as everyone knows I have
been very happy with MM but it seems there is alot
going on out there with difficulties with infusion
sets and resevoirs - not that I expect the product to
be perfect because human error is always a factor but
I don't know - maybe my confidence level is low
because of all my problems recently.  christa

Do You Yahoo!?