RE: [IP] neuropathy...what works?

Speak w/your doctor.  Lots of them try antidepressants and feel they help.
I didn't like feeling like I was in la la  and got off of them real fast and
told doc to give me something else.

he then prescribed Carbomazapine (generic name) which is actually a drug for
people who have seizures or neuralgia....it works like a dream and quiets
the nerves.

Sort of like that hemmoroid commercial where a match is lit and they take
the wipe and put out the heat...feels the same way.

You are supposed to be on it all the time but again, they wipe me out as
well so I only take them when absolutely needed.

Another way to help is to try to have the best control you can have and try
to exercise...

Hope this helps :)
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted