RE: [IP] A1C question related to BS average

 Now I will not put food in my mouth if I am over 150 and I
thin that will help.

That is an ungodly statement, not wanting to eat if your b.g. is over 150.

If you feel you are miscalculating your carb counting, get a set of dry
measuring cups and start measuring your food...believe me, it helps a lot
until you learn to eye stuff...I've been so nuts lately trying to get good
b.g. that I measure everything.

I take a box of cereal and if 1 serving is 1C I measure out 1C and put them
in little ziplock baggies and mark the amt. of carbs.  This way I can just
open one up and put it in a bowl...makes life a lot easier :)

You also cannot eat different types of pasta and thing a 1/2 = 15 gr.
carbs..not so..each pasta is different...you've got to check labels more

You will get it down but geez, don't starve yourself either!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00