RE: [IP] A1C question related to BS average

I think even if you try to average out your a1c you're not going to get a
good picture since what stays in the blood is a 24 hour thing and we don't
test 24 hrs a day...also read something about when old ones (bg) hang on and
then leave and new ones come into play...there is a definite time factor
involved as well...

I know my a1c never show what's really happening because lots of the lows
cancel out the highs...

I believe there was a recent article in Diabetes Forecast about this.

Kathy B.