[IP] Ashleys rash problem

Hi all,
  Just wanted to thank everyone for all the replies I got to my original
post.  So many nice people on this list:-)  I called Minimed & spent about 30
minutes with a rep discussing rash problem & bent canulas.  Also took Ashley
to see her doctor this afternoon.  For the rash the man was not very helpful.
 He actually told me there was nothing more they can do for me.  That I had
exhausted their solutions.  I had inserted a new set on Ashley last night in
her fanny area.  Was doing really well until this evening & we were almost
500 again.  So I took it out.  We might have a bad batch of insertion sets.
The man from Minimed said they were going to send me a new box.  That we
should not have 4 bent canula's in a row.  So I should get the new box
Anyway so I went ahead & tried the sandwich method this evening on Ashleys
upper fanny.  We will see how it is doing by tomorrow.  Her doctor was
concerned about the rash & suggested a couple of creams for it.  I told him
about all the help I was getting from you guys & he was really pleased:-)
It helped so much to get all the emails from people who understood what I am
going through.  Made me feel less frustrated & not so alone.  Thank you so
much for that!!!
I will let you know how we make out in the next couple of days.

 Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 yrs old(diabetic for 5 years & pumping