Re: [IP] A1C question related to BS average

At 12:54 PM 10/26/2001, you wrote:
>The A1C is about 8 times more sensitive to high than low BS.

Do you have a reference for where this information can be found. I am very
interested in calculating A1Cs from daily BG measurements but have not been
very successful with it. I seen the comment that the high reading have to
be weighted more heavily than other readings a number of times but have
never seen the 8X factor before.

Thanks Pat