[IP] Corrolation of interstitial fluid and blood

Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 19:26:12 -0500
From: Mark Haywood <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] continous glucose meter

The unfortunate thing is that it is measuring
interstitial fluid and
plasma or serum levels.  Know body has been able to
tell me about the
accuracy of interstitial fluid compared to plasma or

                 * * * *

Why would that be just as accurate - it's all body
fluid.  I'm sure the people that created it can
measure interstitial fluid in a non diabetic person
and come up with a ratio of blood sugar to
interstitial fluid sugar.  I think it's a great idea.

Pat (pumpless - but not for long - approved and in the

Do You Yahoo!?