Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Animas Pump

7sabby wrote:

> As my CDE told me:  "I don't want to have to think about what pump you are
> on when you call me at 3:00AM."
>  I told the office manager that is not my problem.  She needs to be educated
> if she is going to be in the CDE business.
> Fact is - I am the one who will be wearing the pump 24 hours a day - not my
> CDE.

Another "fact" is that the call at 3 AM to the CDE will not be related to
anything pump specific, but possibly something that could happen on injections
also.  I would call the pump support line, not a CDE if there were a problem.
IMHO, CDE's are to assist you in overall management, not pump diagnostics.  That
is what we pay the companies for.