Re: [IP] more problems with infusion sets leaking

I have also been on the pump for two years.  I use the sof-sets and recently
had 2 incidents with in 2 months where my set was broken by the connector to
the reservoir, I didn't get caught on anything, it just broke.  Last time it
happened I was in my dad's car and I didn't notice it till I was in school
and I realize my pump was not clip to me.  Kristin