[IP] A1C & Meters.

I have been using the Ultra for about 2 months now and
got a real nice surprize this morning.  I test 10-14
times per day.  When I turned it on the 14 day reading
said 119!  I was floored.  I had gotten as low as 129,
but not that low.  I go to see what my A1C is next
Monday.  It had better be less than 6.3 my last
reading.  I love my Ultra and have been able to track
my readings better since using it.

Do You Yahoo!?