[IP] Re:Broken shoulder and pumping?

I'm quite discouraged--was supposed to go to the dr. last Monday to begin
the first step in possibly getting a pump.  I'm 41--IDDM for nearly 27
years.  A week ago I broke my left shoulder in two places--the ball and
neck of the shoulder.  It's been pretty difficult navigating 10 bg tests
and numerous shots a day with one hand (thank goodness I have an injector
aid)!  Has anyone else pumped or began pumping with a broken shoulder?
I'm hoping I don't have to put off my quest--in  January my insurance
changes and I'll have to pay a much larger portion for the pump!  TIA for
your help!

Ruth Stingley