Re: [IP] doctor's visit

As someone who checks bloodsugars frequently I applaud your standing up and
trying to explain to your endo your reasons.  A lot of doctors don't seem to
understand that when you feel bad or weird your first line of defense should
be to check your bloodsugar to determine if that is the cause or it is
something else.  I also have trouble telling where my sugars are at times and
am very insulin sensitive.  This result in my bloodsugars changing rapidly
and I need to keep track.  Please know you are not alone and that we have
every right to check our sugars as often as we feel necessary.