From: Alana Burns [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 1:46 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] My pump arrives tomorrow!

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would post to let everyone know that my 508 will be delivered
to my home tomorrow.   However, I am beginning to see why the Animas people
told me to factor in customer service when I made my decision.  I have been
given the run around by people at Minimed to arrange for a trainer to come
out.  You would think with such an expensive purchase they would attempt to
appease their customers. Ok, enough venting...I have a question.  How long
did it take for a trainer to come to your home after obtaining the pump?  I
hope everyone is doing well!