[IP] Re: Animas pump

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 23:26:24 -0400 "7sabby" <email @ redacted>  wrote:

I have heard that Animas is giving away a free Palm Pilot and software to
anyone getting an Animas pump before the end of the year.  Can anyone verify
this and what type of Palm Pilot?

I am working on upgrading my MM 507 to the Animas R1000.  I was also told that
I would be getting a Palm Pilot along with their new software that you can
download info from your pump and your glucometer into -- and all kinds of
other things.  I don't know what kind of Palm Pilot though.

Deb in Southern Illinois