Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Animas Pump

>I have heard that Animas is giving away a free Palm Pilot and software to
>anyone getting an Animas pump before the end of the year.  Can anyone verify
>this and what type of Palm Pilot?

I have contacted Animas to ask about this promotion.  If the Animas is shipped
to the customer between Oct 31, 2001 and Dec 31, 2001, they will send their
carbohydrate? program already installed on a Palm Pilot (Palm M100). A basic
palm pilot, but still very good.

I feel it is now time for my diabetes team to get their --- in gear and send
the information for my animas.  I want it and I want it now (pouting).  I know
patience is a virtue, but this is getting ridiculous.
They already agreed I am a great candidate for the pump but haven't done
anything yet.  I am getting very frustrated.