Re: [IP] A1C question related to BS average

Hi LB4,
   I have the same goal as you I have been on the minimed pup for under a year
now and hoping to lower my a1c which has been running in the low sevens. I have
been getting a lot of data and figure it is nit coming down as much because I
have very few lows now and some of my highs are still up there not over 280 but
more highs over 180 more often and I think I am not getting my carb counting as
good as it should be. Now I will not put food in my mouth if I am over 150 and I
thin that will help. We are on MDI so why not push the buttons quite a few times
a day to get us normal.
good luck,
Frank