[IP] Re: Peanut Butter

>>> This "oil" usually occurs with "natural" peanut butter.  Sumckers makes
PB this way.  Also, if you grind your own peanuts to make PB at some stores,
like Fresh Market, you must mix it before eating it b/c oil seperates and
settles on the top.  I like the smuckers PB.>>>

For those who cited Jif, Skippy, P.Pan not having oil on top it's cuz they
are homogenized. Some of us recall milk that had cream on the top. Then they
homogenized it and it no longer separates. The mentioned p.b.'s also do not
have to be refrigerated like the non-H kind. Check the label. (~_^)

If I had known I'd live this long I'd have taken better care of myself -
Mark Twain