[IP] Re: Infomation for IEP's

I have a question for the parents of kids on pump therapy. (I have been using
a MM508 for the past two years). Professionally, I am a school social worker
in NJ. I work on a team that evaluates kids who may need special education
for a variety of reasons. I am writing an IEP for a 5th grade youngster who
just started pump therapy after being diagnosed this summer. If anyone has
any IEP info they could share with me (and of course I will keep this
confidential) I would really appreciate it. Please contact me privately,
since I do not think this should concern most IPers. Thanks. Brynn