Re: [IP] story to put a smile on your face...

>>>I was fast asleep and i woke up with this horrendous pain in my belly. I
got up to look and it had my pump tubing wrapped around my ankle and no set
in me :) Eek I had pulled it out. jenn hughes>>>

I'm really confused. Sometimes we read about your dr not signing papers for
you to pump, then we read advice about how it is worn on your sleepwear,
then we read about the frustration w/your doc and you WILL start pumping Nov
1 w-w/o his permission, and now the above post. Would you care to clear up
my confusion? (~_^)

Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect.
It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.