Re: [IP] continous glucose meter

I too looked at the site and it really does sound like a dream come
true. Looks much better thought out than the glucowatch and for
those of us that have wore Minimed's meter wireless would be nice
as well as being able to look at the reading. Gail

Send
I for one would be very interested in this product as I am sure every other finger-sticking person would be. Please peep the IP users abreast of this devise. This would be a dream come true.

Barb in Pittsburgh