Hi All,

Exciting news!  I got a voice mail message from the third party
representative last night.  She said all they need to do is speak with me
personally to verify something (probably my mailing address) and I will have
a pump.  (Jenn does the Happy Dance.)  Looks like I was approved for the
MiniMed after all, too.

My CDE is gonna start me on saline as soon as I get it.  She also encouraged
me to play with it before I attach it to anything, to get used to the
buttons, etc.  I can hardly wait!!!

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424