[IP] Lupus and Diabetes

Someone said they had Lupus as well as Diabetes. I recently read  that Type
1 Diabetics were more likely to also have Reumatory Arthritis. Wondering
about the Lupus? My Diabetic Dr suggested I have Lupus by some blood work. I
am not ready to have another chronic illness, and do not want to address the
medical issues of treating it, plus it is so difficult to diagnosis.  I,
instead do a lot of alternative treatments for the pain, but would like to
talk with someone who has similar problems!  Thanks Felicia