[IP] site infection

Hello! It has been a long time since I have posted...but I am still here.
Well, I have a small problem. I have recently been getting 'bumps' or
infections where my site has been. I have to take them out early because it
begins to get sore and then oozes (not just insulin or blood) when I take it
out.....has anyone else had this problem? It has happened only since coming to
college. I have my own bathroom, so I don't think that bacteria is the issue,
could I be allergic or anything? Any input would be greatly appreciated.