[IP] rest food portions

Seeing all of the gripes concerning food portions made me want to share.  I
am twenty, but look no where near that old.  BTW, no one ever thinks that I
am over 15 or 16.  On more than one occasion, I have been given the childrens
menu at restaurants.  I have taken advantage of it, it was their mistake not
mine!=) Of course it can be a blow to the ego everytime I go out and people
think I am barely old enough to drive...lol But I can always save money.