[IP] Re: asthma & cats

If I tried that with my cat I would be torn to shreds!
 Do you wear a suit to protect yourself while giving
the cat it's medication?   Does your cat still like
you afterwards?

>>There is a chamber thing that you squirt the
puffer stuff into.... at the end
of it is a little mask thing with a black rubber
cover over the end with a
circle in it that fits over the cat's nose and
mouth.  You very carefully and
almost impossibly try to hold it over his little
nose until he takes two
breathes, which is NOT easy!  Anyway, that's how
it's done :O)>>

Do You Yahoo!?