[IP] continous glucose meter

I just applied for a job with Freestyle to sell a new product when it
becomes available. They are in the R&D stages of a continuous glucose
monitor for the masses. It is another "pager-like" device and it is
wireless. A small patch is placed on your skin - like a nicotine patch and
it transmits a blood sugar reading to the pager device every 5 secs. You can
get instant feedback to make corrective boluses, etc. For more info go to
http://www.therasense.com/corporate/faq/futureproducts.html

If there is anyone out there using a Freestyle meter now, could you please
let me know how you like it. If I am going to work for this company, I want
to make sure that their consumer level of satisfaction is high. Private
email is fine for feedback if you wish.

thanks
--
Amy B. Anderson