[IP] continous glucose meter

I just applied for a job with Freestyle to sell a new product when it
becomes available. They are in the R&D stages of a continuous glucose
monitor for the masses. It is another "pager-like" device and it is
wireless. A small patch is placed on your skin - like a nicotine patch and
it transmits a blood sugar reading to the pager device every 5 secs. You can
get instant feedback to make corrective boluses, etc. For more info go to

If there is anyone out there using a Freestyle meter now, could you please
let me know how you like it. If I am going to work for this company, I want
to make sure that their consumer level of satisfaction is high. Private
email is fine for feedback if you wish.

Amy B. Anderson
Apple Product Professional

Justice and Peace for All Americans