[IP] Diet Soda

Morning Everyone.  I just wanted to share my morning experience with you and
see what everyone thinks.

I get up this morning and begin getting ready for work.  On my way out the
door, I stop and take my vitamin.  I grabbed the Diet Orange Crush out of
the refrigerator and poor a small glass.  As, I am drinking the soda - I
glance at the back of the 2 Liter bottle.  And there it is listed in the
ingredients "HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP".  I spin the container around and
look to confirm it is Diet.  It is.  I guess I just got use to what I
thought was the standard in the Soda industry of Diet = Sugar Free.  This
product contained Nutrasweet and when I saw it on the label, I thought sugar
free.  I guess I was wrong.

On a positive note, there are only 4 grams of carbs in this soda even with
the high fructose corn syrup).  So, I could drink it without bolusing.  But,
I prefer not to.

It hasn't seemed to spike my blood sugars, just thought I would share.

Thank you,

Diagnosed 5/84
Pumping since 3/00