[IP] JOHN'S BACKGROUND

HELLO EVERYONE!! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING TO IP'S.  I'M A DIABETIC FOR
11 YEARS AND HAVE TERRIBLE CONTROL.  I RECENTLY CHANGE DR.S AND I AM IN THE
PROCESS OF TRYING THE PUMP.  I'VE BEEN READING ALOT OF YOUR QUESTIONS AND
INFORMATION.   I THINK I LEARNED MORE FROM ALL OF YOU IN FIVE DAYS THAN I
LEARNED BEFORE FROM MY PREVIOUS DOCTOR.  I RECENTLY FOUND THIS SITE AND I
AM GOING TO BE A REGULAR VISITOR.  I LIVE IN AN AREA THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANY
DIABETIC SUPPORT GROUPS, SO I AM GOING TO DEPEND ON YOU.  I WOULD LIKE TO
SEE THE LIST OF MEMBERS GROW AND ASK ALL OF YOU TO TYPE THE ADDRESS FOR IP
ON A PIECE OF PAPER AND HAND IT TO OTHER DIABETICS YOU KNOW OR JUST POST IT
AT YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT.  I BELIEVE THAT IF EACH ONE OF US COULD FIND
JUST ONE NEW MEMBER, WE COULD ALL BENEFIT FROM THEIR EXPERIENCES.  TALK TO
YOU LATER.