[IP] Re: iEncourage Me, PLEASE

Don't give up!  I've been on the pump more than 5 months and I'm still
fretting about numbers and tweaking basals, boluses, etc.  I still don't
even know how to do the square or dual wave!  Pump therapy is a major
undertaking and takes lots of commitment and PATIENCE.  I know you said
that's not your strongest point - it's not mine, either.  But we have to
try and take one day at a time. It will get better, and we NEED this
therapy.  Don't give up!!